Sunday 17 April 2011

The Fruits Of Last Night's Labour

The edit is almost complete! Just the credits, the title, the grading and a small jump cut issue on one shot, and it will be almost finished. I do still have to create the DVD menu and the commentary but for the moment I'm proud of the (little over) 10 minute cut. I've also started my showreel even though I've basically only got two films to edit from. Luckily I haven't got fed up the song (its from the Sucker Punch soundtrack). I should point out that I've been drinking mass amounts of coffee and strawberry tea to be able to stay awake and create such things. Headaches are getting worse but I know in the long run it will all be worth it.

Another part of the whole project is the DVD cover, which is also almost done. I just need to add the UH film and TV logo and sort of the DVD Video logo and it will be ready to print. Exciting stuff!

p.s
I haven't forgotten about Barbara and Boris, more on them after this film thing is finished!