Wednesday 6 April 2011

Tin Tin is my saviour? Ok, I believe you.

At last I am out of hibernation, the dissertation is finished and handed in, thank god! But now that I've finished that epic piece of writing I am now onto editing Space Detective or least naming clips so I can start. Apart from that, I've been able to watch all my shows I had put on hold and start to follow new ones, such as Campus. Advertised as the replacement for the awesome comedy Green Wing, which ended a few years back, oh how I miss it. I went to all the signings of the DVDs, met the cast, it was great. I agree, Campus is looking to be a reasonable follow up. Cast of, actual laugh out loud actors and the quirky-ness is all there too. Really looking forward to the rest of the series.

On another more serious note, I've been having some very disturbing dreams. I think its because of the late nights where I've been going to bed at 3am. The dreams are just like how they use to be when all I drank was coffee, but now the dreams feel as if they are real and I start to believe the things that happened are reality. I can't write down everything, mostly because I can't remember and because some details are slightly disturbing. A distinct memory from the dream last night was that I was talking about Tin Tin and everyone said he was my saviour and that I was leaving for another country or something. I felt quite ill when I woke up. Then I remembered my ordered food from Tesco was arriving today and I forgot about the dreams until I put on my t-shirt on which has a picture of Tin Tin as the Tinman from Wizard of Oz on it. Everything came rushing back so I had a glass of port to calm me down, it worked, for a bit.