Saturday 25 January 2014

The Unwatched Mountain

I should have made one of New Year's resolutions to watch all my unwatched films, especially those still in their wrappers because there are quite a few.

I have tried my darn hardest not to buy loads of new release DVDs. I've tried just renting films I missed and I've actually saved money, believe it or not. I've actually waited to buy films and TV I really want until its cheaper. I've been good, at least by my standards when it comes to buying films.

I have a MOUNTAIN to get through.


Of course, I have actually seen many of these films but never opened them. A couple in this pile I won in fluke competitions, some I waited ages to buy then never watched them. To be honest I didn't realise how big a pile there was! Going to add a resolution, get through this pile and any new additions there after.

I have a similar pile of books too, but that's a whole other story.