Monday 10 February 2014

Stories Have A New Home

I signed up and joined Medium a few days ago. I read about the company, who also run Twitter, in The Guardian. I was busy annoyed by the fact that the 'media' section on Mondays in the newspaper had dramatically reduced once again when I saw the article on Medium and whether it was going to work. So, I joined. Not a great story. But the stories I added to the site are much better.


If you are a regular reader, you will see that I have posted the stories on here at one time or other. What I am trying to do is have a separate place for the fiction and my blog will be for film. This is shameless plug for my page on Medium.

Each story has a title, brief description and an estimated time it will take to read, I found that quite useful.

Follow me on Medium: https://medium.com/@HoganShogan

I will be adding more content soon, but for now, there are three entries on there to get your teeth into.