Tuesday 10 June 2014

BuzzFeed Understands

Way back when I started this blog, my first post was called 'All Katies Are Crazy' which they are. It's in our nature.



While at work today, my friend sent me this link from BuzzFeed, evidence that I am not the only Katie out there who knows what she is talking about.

Behold: 15 Things Only People Named Katie Will Understand

I would like to add to this quite accurate list (apart from 12, that only happens in movies, in real life we're just seen as crazy or bossy or weird) just a few things.

16. Whenever Katies get called the wrong name, we correct the person but they see it as a harmless joke and deliberately start to call us the wrong name because, 'its oh so funny'. ITS NOT FUNNY, ITS FRAKIN ANNOYING! Then the crazy comes out. Ah well. Stereotyped again.

Also, going back to point number 7, its not a prettier name, if it was we'd keep it. Its long. Too many letters.

Last point, I would like to see a character in a book, a film or TV series where an assassin is called Katie, I think that's fair.