Tuesday 19 September 2017

Get Thee To A Film Festival!


Last year I wrote a couple of posts for My First Job In Film as they were launching their new blog/website. As well as a review of my favourite film of last year 'Hunt for the Wilderpeople', I also wrote a piece on why it is important to go to flm festivals as the audiences at fetsivals, I've noticed, aren't the new eager filmmakers of tomorrow but the veterans and the film enthusiasts. The post was meant to encourage those faltering film students into making the extra effort to go. As students get the best discount when it comes to BFI LFF I cannot recommend it more! of course if you are not a student but love films, I would still say 'get thee to a film festival!'

You can read the whole post HERE as well enjoy a few other related posts from others.